- Over 16 years full time teaching Yoga, anatomy, philosophy and movement.
- Over 500 hours Vinyasa and Hatha Yoga.
- Pilates qualification and personal training.
- Over 10 years running studios and 6 years running teacher trainings.
- Certified YMCA fitness industry assessor and trainer, qualified to teach CPD points training and workshops.
…most amazing and magical…
“Only known her a few months, but Alexa Garside is one of the most amazing and magical and funny yoga teachers I have ever had with a wonderful energy… blessed to have been to her classes, an amazing outdoor yoga session in the sunshine and today, her last class before she moves to Canada! “
…a huge impact on me…
“I just wanted to say how much I appreciated your teaching on the Sunday of our course at harmonise. Even though it was only one day it has had a huge impact on me. Your way of connecting with others is really warm and inviting and your teaching style is somehow both fun and meditative at the same time. Doing our first mini sun salutation teach was terrifying and you made it feel soo much easier! I know a number of us, myself included, are really gutted we don’t get to have you for the full course and so I wanted to pass on how much we appreciated your presence”
…by far the best…
“Of my 20yrs in Brighton you are by far the best yoga teacher I’ve had and I’ve had a few!”
“Alexa is an excellent yoga teacher. Her classes bring mindful attention to various parts of the body to help you stretch, tone and relax. By learning to be mindfully present in the moment, I’ve felt more connected to others and the world around me.”